Welcome to REM-tronics, Inc., a recognized leader in the manufacture of high-reliability products for a wide-array of industries including aerospace, space, medical, and military. Our Engineering staff and ISO9001 processes are aligned to offer a solution for your system or business.
REM-tronics, Inc. is a leading high reliability contract manufacturer of electronic products. Our manufacturing processes produce products that include electromagnetic, electromechanical, solenoid coils, cables, harnesses, fiber optic assemblies and plastic molded components. We have reliably provided products for aerospace, military, medical, and industrial applications.
REM-tronics, Inc. is committed to the service and the requirements of our customers. As a recognized leader in the military and aerospace industry, our ISO9001 certification, NASA-STD 8739.3 soldering certification and military process endorsements are evidence of our skilled team. We align our manufacturing processes to consistently earn and exceed the customers expectations. Rem-Tronics is upgrading our facilities and expanding our specializations to remain current in today's market.
Headlines from REM-tronics,Inc.
1. Rem-tronics is now certified to IPC610/620 with in-house training available
2. Mr. Clayton Spaeth, the General Manager at Rem-Tronics, is focusing on the growth and advancement of the company. Pictured are County Executive Vince Horrigan, REM-Tronics General Manager Clayton Spaeth, CCIDA Board of Directors Member David Bryant, Administrative Director/CEO Kevin Sanvidge and CCIDA staff.
3. REM-tronics provided components to Moog for Orion’s
Exploration Flight Test-1 (EFT-1) that took place 12/5/2014 from Cape
Canaveral, Florida. EFT-1 will provide engineers with data about systems
critical to crew safety, and will validate designs of the spacecraft before it
begins carrying humans to new destinations in deep space. For more information click here
Photo Credit: Lockheed Martin and United
4. REM-tronics has successfully completed a ISO9001:2008 surveillance audit. The focus going forward will be upgrading systems to comply with ISO9001:2015.
5. REM-tronics is successful with Micro Coil technology.
Expanding on our heritage of manufacturing high reliability coil products for the aerospace, space and military markets, Rem-tronics expands their expertise with the introduction of Micro-Coil Technology. Our latest development is the introduction of miniature coils (48AWG to 59 AWG) in a number of configurations including a solid wire core. This technology enables Rem-tronics to serve the nanotechnology market with the same high-reliability processes that are applied to existing product lines. Our Director of Development states "our successes continue to evolve based on the six sigma processes and the elimination of variation in a manufacturing cell. Micro-Coil Technology answers a call from aerospace and medical markets for smaller yet high reliable products."
|Customer Applications: |
- Missile Systems
- Robotic Equipment
- Biomedical Equipment
- Industrial Automation
- Mining Equipment
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- AS9100 Compliant
- IPC 610/620
- Mil-STD Specification
- ANSI/IPC-J-STD Application
- Soldering to NASA-STD-8739.3
- GMP Medical systems
- ITAR Registered
- More than 45 years of coil winding experience